repair faucets

Call the Local, Licensed, Insured Plumber!

Posted on Updated on

Need to find out where that leak is coming from? Do you have a toilet that runs. Is there dripping from a tap that keeps you up all night?

I am a LOCAL, LICENSED and INSURED plumber with the EXPERIENCE to help you take care of your plumbing needs.

**Repair and Replace Fixtures (faucets,sinks, toilets, drains)

**Repair and Replace Valves, Hose Bibs

**Repair and Replace Old and Damaged Pipes

**Unclog Drains and Toilets

**Installing New Fixtures

**Install Dishwashers

**Install Electric Hot Water Tanks

********and more!

Servicing Kanata, Stittsville, Barrhaven, Richmond, Nepean  and the Ottawa Area

Call today for more details!


Please visit us on Facebook